Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP), University of Dundee
Community Rights and Expectations in Natural Resource Development
- A Seat at the Table. Joseph Foti & Lalanath de Silva. World Resource Institute, 2010.
- Avoiding New Poverty. Ted Downing, MMSD, April 2002.
- Globalization,Communities and Human Rights. Daniel Barstow Magraw & Lauren Baker. Denver Journal of International Law and Policy, Summer/Fall 2007.
- The Social License to Operate. Business for Social Responsibility, 2003.
- Complaint from the Future in Our Hands (FIOH) against Intex Resources ASA and the Mindoro Nickel Project. Norwegian National Contact Point.
- Mining Community Development Agreements. The World Bank, March 2012.
- Case of the Kichwa Indigenous People of Sarayaku v. Ecuador. Inter-American Court of Human Rights, Judgment of June 27, 2012.
- Table 1 Baseline for Generally Accepted International Best Practice in the Mining and Minerals Industries. Report of the Mining Minerals and Sustainable Development Project. Luke Danielson & Mark Phillips. 2012.
- Ahafo Social Responsibility Agreement between the Ahafo Mine Local Community and Newmont Ghana Gold Limited.
- Agreement between Newmont Ahafo Development Foundation and Newmont Ghana Gold Limited, 2008.
Community Development Agreements:
- Argyle Diamonds Limited and Argyle Diamond Mines Pty Limited and Traditional Owners
- Petroleum Conjunctive Indigenous Land Use Agreement