Sustainable Development & Civil Society
1. Report & Power Point Presentation. Luke J. Danielson. “Allocation of Resources to Communities from Mining and Oil and Gas Operations.” Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation (www.rmmlf.org), International Mining and Oil & Gas Law, April 20-22, 2009, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
2. Report & Power Point Presentation. Luke Danielson & Meadow Didier. A Case of Natural Resource Related Conflict. “From Grubs to Gold and Geopolitics: The Many Layers of Violence at Grasberg.” September 2008.
3. Mine Veto James F. Cress and Ma. Cecilia G. Dalupan: Sustainable Development and Mining Laws: Is a “Mine Veto” Needed? Natural Resources and Environment, ABA section of Environment, Energy, and Resources. Winter 2003.
5. Building public trust: transnationals in the community, Christoph Schwarte, Emma Wilson (IIED), http://www.iied.org/pubs/display.php?o=17049IIED
6. Strengthening local voices in the governance of food systems, land use and the environment, http://www.iied.org/natural-resources/key-issues/food-and-agriculture/strengthening-local-voices-governance-food-systems
7. OAS, Civil Society and Indigenous Peoples Participation, http://www.oas.org/dsd/MinisterialMeeting/ReunionInterAm_eng_Publicpar.htm
8. ”From win-lose to win-win-win (Company-Government-Community).” MMDA story, Vancouver, October 4, 2010.