Sustainable Development & Government
1. Need for Good Governance, Democratization, Transparency, Equity Stressed as Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue Begins (U.N. Press Release 2002), http://www.johannesburgsummit.org/html/bali/pressreleases/envdevb4-e.htm
3. Democratic Republic of Congo:Growth with Governance in the Mining Sector (World Bank report), May 2008.
4. Luke Danielson. Project Level Dispute Resolution “Project Level Complaint Management and Dispute Resolution Mechanism: An Essential Element of Effective Governance.” For presentation at Davis, Graham, Stubbs, January 15, 2004.
5. Luke Danielson and Patricio Leyton. “Sustainable Development: Emerging Concepts of Governance in the Minerals Industry” Mining and Oil and Gas Development in Latin America (Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Mineral Law Series). Volume 2001, no. 3: Part 9.
6. “From win-lose to win-win-win (Company-Government-Community).” MMDA story, Vancouver, October 4, 2010.